28 July 2011

Rolling in the deep.



Yesterday, my family and I went to Wangsa Walk. Then, I bought a Angry birds pencil box. I felt very happy. Thanks to my father. I love you abah.

Bytheway, I want to do this 20 challenges. I found this challenges at my friend's blog. Haha. Thank you for this challenges! Sorry, broken english ;D

 Five facts about you

 Goals in your life

 Your favorite song

 Your favorite book

 A picture that makes you smile

 A picture you love the most

 Your hobbies

 Your idol

 Describe your wardrobe

 Describe your blog

 Why did you have a blog

 Blog you visit the most

 Your own quote

 What you have hanging on your walls

 Your Ambition

 Things you can not afford to loose

 Moments you will never forget

 Three things makes you proud to be you

 Things that annoys you

 If you had a wish, what Could it be

0 inspirit:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0