09 November 2011

Eleven

Thanks to my sister, Husna Zuraidi for tagging me :D

  1. you must post this rules .
  2. each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal
  3. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
  4. you have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
  5. go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her
  6. no tag back
  7. no stuff in the tagging section about 'YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU'RE READING THIS' YOU LEGATIMATELY ( a.k.a REALLY , TRUST , WITH ALL HONESTY ) have tagged 11 people
11 things about myself
  1. I was born in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
  2. Pink is my favourite colour. 
  3. I hate green.
  4. I don't have a boyfriend.
  5. I am a big fan of Infinite.
  6. For me, family comes first.
  7. I am in love with Spongebob.
  8. I hate Nasi Kerabu.
  9. Love playing The Sims.
  10. I am kinda shy around people who I don't know very well.
  11. I love to eat.
11 Questions from the one who tagged me 
1. Last song you listened to?
- Infinite - BTD
2. What is your relationship status?
- Single
3. What was the last film you watched at the cinema?
- Paranormal Activity 3
4. What is your worst habit?
- Idk, lol.
5. Are you happy with your life right now?
- Of course, yes.
6. Ever cried yourself to sleep?
- No.
7. What can make you happy?
- Get 5A's in UPSR
8. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
- Hmm, nope.
9. Your most visited webpage?
- Facebook.
10. Do you have a crush on someone right now?
- No, no.
11. Your nickname?
- Anim 

11 questions for you who will be tagged by me.
  1. Facebook or Blog?
  2. What is your fav city?
  3. Your relationship status?
  4. You nickname?
  5. How many siblings?
  6. What time did you wake up?
  7. Kindagarden or school?
  8. What do you want the most?
  9. Your wish?
  10. Favourite song?
  11. Steak or Fish and Chip?
11 people i'll tag to
    Puteri Nurin Jazlina, Balqis Putry, Nureen Sofiya, Mia, Sobihah, Sarah Afiqah 

    GOOD LUCK!

    0 inspirit:

     
    Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0